Loan Margin: NIL
Processing Fees: 1.0% to 2.0% of Loan Amount
Auxilo is a premium pro-education NBFC that focuses on education loans for international students. Auxilo, which was founded in 2017, is still a young firm, but it already has a strong track record of funding students’ international studies. Auxilo plans to assist more students to finance their tuition and other living expenses by working with Wecare Capital.
Auxilo evaluates students based on 15+ criteria and provides personalised education loan choices for nations such as the United States and Canada. Wecare Capital can also assist you in obtaining an Auxilo Education Loan for study abroad even before you have been admitted based on your academic background.
Features Of Auxilo Abroad Education Loan
|Features||Education Loan Details|
|Loan amount||Upto ₹1Cr (Collateral)
Upto ₹50Lac (Without Collateral)
|Interest rate||The Auxilo Education loan interest rate right now is 12.70%. Depending on the course profiling and credit analysis, different spreads are charged. It is simple interest that is calculated as the interest rate. Students who take up a student loan from Auxilo profit from competitive interest rates in addition to the loans' flexible terms and easy repayment alternatives.|
|Processing fee||1.0% to 2.0%|
|Processing time||3-4 Working Days|
|Loan tenure||10 Years|
|Countries covered||USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Germany and others|
Benefits of Auxilo Abroad Education Loan
In emergency situations, you can use Wecare Capital to accelerate the loan application procedure. In fact, you can expect your student loan to be processed within two working days. If you need to meet a deadline to get your loan sanctioned, remit the fee, or get your VISA, you can approach Wecare Capital, and we will make sure that your loan is approved on time.
No Margin Money
Flexible Repayment Options
Take advantage of Auxilo Abroad Education Loan’s various repayment options, which allow loans to be suited to the requirements of the customer. If you have any special requests concerning your education loan, feel free to get in touch with Wecare Capital, and we will forward them to the Auxilo team, who will then offer you the best deals that meet your requirements.
Customised Education Loan Solutions
Wecare Capital will make it possible for you to upload documents without visiting the branch. This saves you energy, time, and expenses and also keeps you away from the ordeal of handling volumes of paperwork physically.
Online Account Management After Loan Disbursement
Benefits Of Getting Your Auxilo Abroad Education Loan Through Wecare Capital
Higher Chance Of Approval
By applying for your education loan through Wecare Capital, you are increasing your chances of approval. Generally, NBFCs dismiss applications if they find any missing documents, property issues, or any other problem. With Wecare Capital, we will immediately reach out to Auxilo officials and find the best solution.
Online Submission Of Documents
With Wecare Capital, you can submit all the required documents from home! There won’t be any need to visit the branch. Simply head over to our website and submit all the documents there. There won’t be a possibility of not submitting an essential document, as our system is designed to ensure all essential documents are submitted. You also get stepwise updates via notifications.
No Cost To You
Eligibility Criteria For Auxilo Abroad Education Loan
|For the borrower||1. The student applying for the Education Loan should be an Indian citizen, 18 years old or above.|
2. The student should have confirmed admission to the Institute before Auxilo allocates the Education Loan.
3. An earning co-borrower in India should co-sign the Education Loan.
|For the co-borrower||Since the co-borrower plays an equally important role in education loans, there are set criteria that must be met.
1. The co-borrower must be a citizen of India
2. He/She must be earning in India
3. It is important that he/she has an Indian bank account that facilitates cheque writing
4. They could be a parent, legal guardian, a relative, or even your sibling
5. Lastly, the co-borrower will be considered as the primary debtor
|Eligible Courses||You are eligible for the Auxilo loan if you’re undertaking any of the following courses:
1. Graduation and post-graduation courses, as well as diploma programmes, that are recognised and authorised by the UGC/AICTE/IMC/Government Bodies, etc.
2. Law, Management, Medicine, Engineering, Aviation, and other professional and technical courses
3. Auxilo-approved vocational training, executive programmes, and other courses
|Eligible Countries For Auxilo Student Loan||Auxilo provides funding for students to study abroad in the following countries:
8. New Zealand
Documents Required for Auxilo Abroad Education Loan
Wecare Capital provides students with a customised list of documents by analysing the student’s profile, the co-applicants profile and any property/asset, which you may offer as collateral. At a high level, these are the documents needed:
|For Applicants||1. KYC documents like Aadhaar card or PAN card.|
2. Academic documents like SSC, HSC, Graduation, etc.
3. A valid passport.
|For Co-applicants||1. Basic KYC documents like the Aadhaar card and PAN card. |
2. Income documents like pay-slips, Form 16/ITR.
3. Bank Statements.
Loan Repayment For Auxilo
How To Apply For Auxilo Abroad Education Loan?
Apply Online & Upload Your Documents
- Once you’ve checked your eligibility, you can either apply online or contact one of our experienced education loan counsellors, and request a callback. Our expert counsellors can assist you in obtaining an Auxilo education loan without collateral or with one, depending on your convenience.
- After you’ve given your profile details, our team will critically evaluate your profile and, based on your eligibility, we will recommend you with the next set of steps.
- Wecare Capital offers the facility for students to upload documents online, so you can save yourselves from the hassle of submitting your documents at the bank, and can do it right from the comfort of your homes.
- Moreover, in order to speed up the process, Wecare Capital also gives you a customized list of documents that you can upload based on your profile and the loan that you’ve applied for.
Doorstep Collection Of Documents
- Auxilo provides students located in tier 1 and tier 2 cities with the facility of collecting documents right at your doorstep. If you’re uncertain about whether this facility is applicable in your area, you can always get in touch with Wecare Capital to cross-check and then proceed.
Processing and Approval
- Once you’ve uploaded/submitted the relevant documents, you can send your loan application and supporting documentation to Auxilo for review and real-time approval.
- Wecare Capital will communicate with Auxilo on a frequent basis to determine the status of your application and to guarantee that it is processed as quickly as possible. Our website will provide you with the necessary updates.
- Applicants should be aware that they may be approached by the lender at this point to provide further documentation in support of their loan application. These specifications will be sent to candidates via Wecare Capital. In the event of an unjustified demand, we will refer it to the appropriate Auxilo authority.
- The loan is accepted and available for sanction once the papers and application are found to be free of flaws or any further loopholes.
Loan Sanction And Disbursal
- Upon your loan approval, you will be required to pay the processing costs in order to obtain the sanction letter.
- After obtaining the sanction letter, the student and co-applicant must execute the loan agreement within the validity term of the sanction letter, which is 6 months.
- After signing the agreement, the student is entitled to loan disbursement.
- The lender will deposit the specified amount of money into your bank account or the university/account. If the student requires disbursement prior to the visa as per the rules of the visa office, we consult with the Auxilo team and get it done.
- Wecare Capital will also ensure that disbursements are made on schedule, and students can get in touch with Wecare Capital throughout the term of the loan.